If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #19478  by Boots

radnor wrote:
SugarBoy13 wrote:Who's John? Because, I wanted to contact my representative about Reg 24.3 and get this bureaucratic bull :censored: stricken from the record and it would be best to form a unified front and get all parties lined up for this fight.
A lawyer & Pres of DSSA
 #30410  by Tequila Sunrise

Jason wrote:Went to TGI Fridays on 13..

Sticker on the door 8" no gun sticker like this
and under that image it says No Concealed Guns
Well because of this, when we were there this weekend 2/13-14.....we ate somewhere else, no problem. Thanks for the heads up.
 #32643  by George

sign in front of TGIF in Dover:

#32650  by Jason

Tequila Sunrise wrote:

Well because of this, when we were there this weekend 2/13-14.....we ate somewhere else, no problem. Thanks for the heads up.
Lets hit them where it hurts... One meal at a time LOL
 #32655  by GatorDude

Interesting, it apprears TGI Friday's corporate office is in Texas...that's right...where firearms are coveted, etc....

Protesting by not going only has an impact if you tell them why you will no longer patronize their restaurants and why you intend to tell all of your friends, etc. to do the same. Here's the TGI Friday site contact us page link:

http://www.tgifridays.com/contactUs/contactForm.aspx
 #32656  by SugarBoy13

Feedback submitted.
 #32659  by cappilot06

Tequila Sunrise wrote:

These stickers always crack me up..including the ones at Hooter's. They'll never know when I'm concealing and they also won't know when the bad guy's are concealing since there is no pat down prior to entering. These signs are absolutely useless in keeping firearms out of these places...well except for those wanting to OC.
 #32661  by GatorDude

I think "useless" is an understatement. It actually telegraphs to those who have criminal or other evil intentions that everyone is likely unarmed inside the location and that they are likely an easy mark.

Does anyone seriously think ANYONE with criminal propensities or criminal intent is going to read the sign and turn around? Please.