If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #35876  by dave_in_delaware

We had our monthly meeting scheduled for Shellhammer's in University Plaza today.

6 of us went inside, gave how many in our party, and the manager standing there told us "you can't carry those in here" three different times. So, we thanked him and told him we'll be taking our business elsewhere.

I didn't get into it with him, even though I wanted to, it just wasn't worth it.

There are plenty of other restaurants who are perfectly fine with us carrying in their establishment.
 #35899  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:...

There are plenty of other restaurants who are perfectly fine with us carrying in their establishment.
+1
 #72430  by bluedog46

You and photog need to share the rest of the story as I think its pretty funny

Bumped after seeing this on the list of anti-establishments.
 #72486  by dave_in_delaware

It may have been that particular manager we encountered at the time. He probably mixed his feelings with actual owner policy. Go figure. :roll:

Either way, I'm not worried about going back.
 #72496  by bluedog46

i guess photog and dave are no going to share the good joke that recieved a chagrin of their other havles :(
 #72498  by dave_in_delaware

I'll let photog narrate it. It was his comment that made the manager mad. LOL.
 #72503  by bluedog46

dave_in_delaware wrote:I'll let photog narrate it. It was his comment that made the manager mad. LOL.
Some people just have no sense of humor. I will probably that line any time someone opens it up.