If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #39435  by KEVIN

We go for the vegetables and then a quick stop for a slice of pizza. Not sure of the name of the pizza joint but it's next to the sticky bun place. Also, Kim and I spend a few hours in Al's - the bar / restaurant that sells seafood and shellfish. Decent food for the farmer's market.
 #39438  by Amy Blackthorn

dave_in_delaware wrote: AGN Leather Belts is a stop I'll be making soon, for a gun belt. They have some thick belt "blanks" that they'll punch holes in for you. I've seen these belts up close and they're very thick, perfect for a gun belt. When I have extra money (hah!) I'll be getting a carry belt there.
That's where I got my Belt, and everyone was great.
 #39440  by WPCatfish

When we lived in NCCo, we'd go for the butcher, the produce stand, and the County Dump.

Spent a LOT of time rooting through bins at the produce stand years ago when the Mrs thought she lost her engagement ring there...staff was very helpful. I also spent a lot of time at the pawn shops on 13 (no illusions about what would happen if someone found it).

Good news was we found it that summer in a box of beach towels...must've fallen off when she was packing during a move.
 #39522  by zencat

dave_in_delaware wrote: **Snipped*******
Anyway, to continue the discussion on this location, I'm wondering what your favorite stores are in the Farmer's Market. Is it worth the trip for you? Do you just go to walk around and look?
********Snipped********
I get to the Farmer's Market at least every other week...mostly for the outside flea market...pick up lots of old books and the occasional antique treasure...usually eat inside at Young's (cheesesteak & fries).

Today I went there after dropping wife @ PHL airport...the north end of which was her 9th great-grandfather's farm back in New Sweden in late 1600s!...thought I'd see if there was anyone OCing or if any No Firearms signs were posted...saw neither...just "no smoking" & "no pets"...

Figured the Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV in my pocket (on a CC permit from FL for this Jersey lad) loaded with a pair of .410 #4 buck shotshells didn't count as a "pet" so walked round and enjoyed the crisp Fall day. My first carry on the newly issued permit and my first CC in about 25 years...but the first of hopefully many opportunities to exercise my Second Amendment rights...

zencat
 #39536  by Boots

zencat wrote:... My first carry on the newly issued permit and my first CC in about 25 years...but the first of hopefully many opportunities to exercise my Second Amendment rights....
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 #40167  by zencat

zencat wrote:
My first carry on the newly issued permit and my first CC in about 25 years...but the first of hopefully many opportunities to exercise my Second Amendment rights...
zencat[/quote]

VA CCW permit arrived today in mail...35 days from mailing the application...not bad government!
FL was half that time...waiting on UT...

See y'all @ the Farmers Market sometime...
zencat...
 #40169  by radnor

To get an estimate on the UT, you could look at utahconcealedcarry.com There was a guy there tracking them (if people supply info).
 #41608  by bluedog46

my response is always tell the liberals to no make hoops to jump through to get a ccdw. Having a gun is still the same wether open carry or not