If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #39049  by WPCatfish

Big sticker on the door. I've seen this in multiple locations in DE and PDRNJ.
 #39052  by SugarBoy13

I've carried in there before and did not have any problems...
 #39055  by Jeepflexin

SugarBoy13 wrote:I've carried in there before and did not have any problems...
Me too, the one in Christiana.
 #39062  by photog

SugarBoy13 wrote:I've carried in there before and did not have any problems...

Likewise....(the Christiana store) when did you see the sign Catfish??? It must have just been put there recently.
 #39064  by WPCatfish

Just noticed these in the last couple of weeks. It was on the inner entry door and had a gun with a slash through it and verbage that only LEOs can carry in the stores or something like that. Looked more like a 'corporate' decal than something a local store would have put up.
 #39065  by SugarBoy13

WPCatfish wrote:Just noticed these in the last couple of weeks. It was on the inner entry door and had a gun with a slash through it and verbage that only LEOs can carry in the stores or something like that. Looked more like a 'corporate' decal than something a local store would have put up.

It didn't look like one of these, did it:

I'm on such a roll today! :pointlaugh:
 #39068  by Boots

SugarBoy13 wrote:... It didn't look like one of these, did it:

[y0utube]S7pGt_O1uM8[/y0utube]

I'm on such a roll today! :pointlaugh:
I love that video! :lol:
 #39112  by dave_in_delaware

I've been in the Christiana store before (for like an hour), but never noticed a sign on the door. It must have been added recently, since my last visit was well over a year ago.
 #39117  by GatorDude

Apparently, the new corporate policy went into effect in the last couple of months.