If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #79231  by Fishhunter911

Sitting in LabCorp right now and there is a sign in the door stating,"No Firearms Permitted". If I didn't HAVE to use LabCorp I would never come here again but thanks to my insurance I have no choice.
 #79322  by bluedog46

I used the one at cherry lane back in December. I did not notice a sign then, but it could have been there.

No one was concerned about my 1911 but i had my jacket off until I went back. The tech was a gun guy as well and chated a bit. My wife's tech was intrested in a carry permit ( license to carry) so I gave her one of photogs cards and mentioned the stuff she would need to do.
 #79324  by Guard_Duck

Not sure which one you were at, but I'm been in the Cherry Lane location too many times to count, never had an issue.
 #79338  by Fishhunter911

It was the one in People's Plaza.
 #79430  by photog

white95zj wrote:Not sure which one you were at, but I'm been in the Cherry Lane location too many times to count, never had an issue.
bluedog46 wrote:I used the one at cherry lane back in December. I did not notice a sign then, but it could have been there.
Same here, I've been to the Cherry Lane location several time and OC'd, never a problem...
 #79578  by cappilot06

Once again, just go about your business as usual. Unless asked to leave, you are doing nothing wrong and certainly aren't violating any law.

This is also another reason why asking permission does not do anyone any good.