If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #89164  by brich2929

If you're asked to leave a restaurant,
I know some of you here have had this happen.... (Sodbuster's recent post about leaving Walmart and the cart right in the aisle kind of prompted this)

Do you pay your bill or no? I mean you must IMMEDIATELY vacate, so why stick around waiting for someone to take your cash? Or would they then try to get you for theft?

Leave a tip or no?

What if they've only brought drinks?

Legitimately wondering.
 #89165  by SasquatchAF

Personally,
Unless I have finished my meal as well as whoever is with me, I wouldnt pay for anything. If they were to ask you to leave when you were done; no big deal, most people dont hang around long after they are done anyway.

But if I was interupted and not allowed to finish my meal or even begin to eat, theres no way Im paying for a damn thing. And if they say anything about walking directly out, thats when Id tell them I have to leave the property immediately since you asked me to leave; if I dont I can be arrested and charged with a crime.
 #89171  by bmel17

SasquatchAF wrote:Personally,
Unless I have finished my meal as well as whoever is with me, I wouldnt pay for anything. If they were to ask you to leave when you were done; no big deal, most people dont hang around long after they are done anyway.

But if I was interupted and not allowed to finish my meal or even begin to eat, theres no way Im paying for a damn thing. And if they say anything about walking directly out, thats when Id tell them I have to leave the property immediately since you asked me to leave; if I dont I can be arrested and charged with a crime.
X2

Also would not be returning~ ever
 #89173  by Taurus247

bmel17 wrote:

X2

Also would not be returning~ ever
+1
 #89177  by Dr. Eastwood

+1

IANAL but this post sums up the legal paradox of restaurant management asking you to leave immediately and expecting you to pay for the meal. They would have a hard time justifying calling the police for nonpayment when they threatened you with trespassing if you didn't leave.
 #89199  by brich2929

Lol. :applause:
Trapper wrote:I would leave....
Then I'd come on here and tell all of my Internet friends about it... :sparring: