If you have received communication from specific stores, malls, towns and cities regarding their firearms policies, good or bad, post them here.
 #96910  by Kuntryboy816

Just wanted to give acknowledgement to FN's great customer service department. I have a FN Forty Nine. Great pistol and it's my EDC firearm. Well, a tab on one of the followers on one of my magazines either wore down or broke off. I looked around for the parts at a lot of different on-line retailers as well as the FN USA site but couldn't find what I needed. Parts just aren't readily available for a pistol that's neither no longer in production nor as popular as other brand name manufacturers.

So, in my growing disappointment, I figured my last resort would be to contact FN directly to see if there was any way to obtain the part I needed. I sent an email to them explaining the issue and detailing exactly what was wrong with the follower. Yesterday, I received an email from them requesting my shipping address and stating that they would send me a replacement and mag spring free of charge! It may seem like an itty bitty thing to most but their willingness to correct an issue that wasn't even a defect, any fault of theirs or a mistake on my part shows me that they truly stand behind their product!
 #96915  by HoBoJoe

They have great customer service, always prompt and helpful. I did end up getting rid of the pistol as the "fix" for my mag springs failing was to download the mag a round or 2. My glock mags haven't failed yet, my FNX mags failed twice.
 #97054  by Kuntryboy816

Wow, just wow! I was impressed when FN offered to ship me not only a replacement follower but also the mag spring. I got the package in the mail today. Picked it up off the table and thought, "boy this is awful heavy for a 1" piece of plastic and spring." Opened it up and there's a complete mag inside! But wait, it gets better! I look it over a bit astounded and then I see it... it's a 14 round magazine!! I'll be ordering a second one first thing tomorrow!
 #97125  by Boots

Careful you don't shoot your ear off!

:troll: