Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #107983  by MeanOperator

Gun is like brand new,has had 60 rounds thru it.Has the original metal magazine,1 PMag and a soft sided NRA case.Bought it from Cabelas and can be seen on there site.Asking $600. plus buyer pays transfer at the FFL.Inbox me if interested,thanks
 #107990  by dave_in_delaware

I have one of the Oracle rifles. Very nice gun.

If only I had that kind of cash laying around, I'd buy mine a twin brother.
 #108052  by MeanOperator

Bump

I have a Centerpoint open reflex red/green dot sight and 4 boxes of .223 ammo included
 #108240  by MeanOperator

The gun is literally like new,60 rounds thru it.I have the box and all.I was just trying to get back what I have in it.Thats all......I don't "need" to sell it,I just thought I'd offer it out there.I got two emails from someone on here about it,and honestly if you're not interested then dont bother.Don't email me and pick everything apart and tell me how much each thing is.I know how much it all was I paid for it all! And I'm sorry,concelead carry license or not I am not walking away leaving a gun in my name with ANYONE.It will be transferred right away.
 #108243  by Kuntryboy816

MeanOperator wrote:The gun is literally like new,60 rounds thru it.I have the box and all.I was just trying to get back what I have in it.Thats all......I don't "need" to sell it,I just thought I'd offer it out there.I got two emails from someone on here about it,and honestly if you're not interested then dont bother.Don't email me and pick everything apart and tell me how much each thing is.I know how much it all was I paid for it all! And I'm sorry,concelead carry license or not I am not walking away leaving a gun in my name with ANYONE.It will be transferred right away.
Kuntryboy816 wrote:Interested in any trades?
I'm going to take that as a No?
 #108244  by MeanOperator

I'm sorry Kuntry I guess I went off there some and lost my train of thought.I hadnt really thought about it much.....PM me with what you have/considering trading
 #108290  by Pjd832

MeanOperator wrote:The gun is literally like new,60 rounds thru it.I have the box and all.I was just trying to get back what I have in it.Thats all......I don't "need" to sell it,I just thought I'd offer it out there.I got two emails from someone on here about it,and honestly if you're not interested then dont bother.Don't email me and pick everything apart and tell me how much each thing is.I know how much it all was I paid for it all! And I'm sorry,concelead carry license or not I am not walking away leaving a gun in my name with ANYONE.It will be transferred right away.
you do know firearms aren't "in your name"...and aren't actually "transferred" when a 3rd party transfer is performed right?.....it is now the law...but when you purchased originally and when your buyer have the 4473 run its verifying you/they are not persons prohibited...and not registering/"putting it in your/their name"....

if a trace is run on a weapon it follows the trail of possession from manufacture to end possessor whether a person who purchased on a 4473 sold person to person with the ccdw exception or through a ffl they will be contacted during a trace and need to be able to show documentation as to whom they gave possession of the weapon to.....both are legal neither take a "gun out of your name" that was never "in your name"