Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #108296  by MeanOperator

My point got thru here as I wanted,I still don't know why people have to be so anal to clarify what I want.....but whatever
 #108301  by Pjd832

MeanOperator wrote:My point got thru here as I wanted,I still don't know why people have to be so anal to clarify what I want.....but whatever
the reason "people are so anal" is because someone reading your post might think that is the actual law/situation thereby contributing to the spread of misinformation......

i understand that YOU require an ffl to perform a background check prior to you releasing possession of said weapon to the buyer regardless of actual law...which is your right as seller..

its always good to use proper terminology/correct representation of laws/requirements...good luck with your sale.....think of these clarifications as goodwill bumps..lol happy 4th