Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #108610  by astro_wanabe

Now that I've started carrying other guns for my EDC it's time to let go of my Ruger P95. Included in this sale is:

Ruger P95 (blued slide, 9mm, safety & de-cocker, ambidextrous controls)
2 original 15 round magazines (15+1 capacity)
Original plastic case, paperwork, test shell
Blackhawk! SERPA paddle holster
SERPA holster Quick Disconnect set

(Please let me know if you need more pictures)

The P95 has been a great gun. It does have a heavier slide than many similar sized pistols and is known to be "built like a tank" (some actually were issued to tank crews for a brief period) but this extra mass means it is a very soft shooting gun, even compared to other 9mm pistols. No "snappy" recoil here! The controls are almost all ambidextrous including the safety / decocker and magazine release. It has been very reliable and eaten anything I've thrown at it - the only time I had an issue was when I limp-wristed it with underpowered bulk ammo. Also it is completely factory stock EXCEPT the clip that retains the captive recoil spring on the guide rod came off once (known issue on these, actually doesn't affect function - gun kept firing, the spring just wasn't held captive when disassembling for cleaning). The clip has been replaced with a part directly from the factory so it's 100% working now.

The SERPA holster has never given me any trouble. The paddle belt attachment is included. I might have the standard belt attachment too but will need to search some more to find it. I am also including the quick disconnect kit which has one male disc on the holster body and two female discs - one on the paddle belt attachment and the other can be mounted wherever you like with the included hardware. For example I mounted it to my dash for Open Carry. This allowed me to move the holster body and gun from my belt to my dash and back without ever drawing the gun and exposing the trigger, greatly increasing safety. It could also be mounted to a night stand or something.

In summary this is a great starter package for someone just starting to Open Carry with everything you need except knowledge of the laws, ammo, and range time to get familiar with it! Also great for anyone who just wants a very soft shooting 9mm pistol!

Any shipping and background check fees are buyer's responsibility. Of course DE CCDW holders don't need a background check. I'm not sure what to list this complete package at so I'm just going to ask for $400, but please feel free to make an offer! Thanks for looking!