Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #108711  by Sodbuster

Custom keychains for sale.

Many rifle and pistol calibers available, just ask.

Nickle plated cases and hollow point or solid bullets optional in some calibers.

If you have a cartridge case with sentimental value, I can convert it.

.50 BMG $10 ea.
all other calibers $5 ea.
 #108890  by GatorDude

littlephilly wrote:These are dummy rounds right?
Oh shit! My keychain just shot someone! And left powder burns on my jeans!
 #108901  by radnor

And I thought if you took the ring off and chambered the round it would give you one last shot (just in case...)
 #108905  by Sodbuster

Hmm, a new product.

The Last Shot Keyring, so you never have to be this guy!

#108911  by Kuntryboy816

radnor wrote:And I thought if you took the ring off and chambered the round it would give you one last shot (just in case...)
If the zombies are swarming, that last shot is for yourself! Don't want to come back as one of the undead now!! :lol:
 #108912  by soundman2345

Kuntryboy816 wrote:
radnor wrote:And I thought if you took the ring off and chambered the round it would give you one last shot (just in case...)
If the zombies are swarming, that last shot is for yourself! Don't want to come back as one of the undead now!! :lol:
Actually, I would use it on myself to avoid living through being eaten alive. :shock:
 #108913  by Boots

Take off the ring, pour in the powder, press in a primer and you're good to go! ;)