Have something to buy or sell? Post it here! NOTE: If you choose to sell your firearms, you are completely responsible for making sure you are not selling to a person prohibited. Know your federal, state and local laws before engaging in a transaction involving firearms!

DELOC.org is not responsible in any way for anything related to any transaction.
 #108765  by soundman2345

I had purchased the Glock 19 Gen3 frame to go with the Advantage Arms .22lr conversion kit I had so that I could have a dedicated .22lr setup. I recently decided to sell the conversion kit, so I was left with the frame. I picked up a Glock 19 Gen3 slide that came with the barrel and RSA to go with the frame. The seller informed me that he had put 100 to 200 rounds through it and then purchased an after-market slide and barrel. That's why this was being sold. I then purchased all new internals for the slide from Glock and ran about 100 rounds through it with no problems. It worked flawlessly. Because the frame and slide were purchased separately they have different serial numbers. Slide and barrel is ZUK906, frame is VYB041. Asking $430
khaley2345@aol.com
[imgImage][/img]Image
 #108776  by soundman2345

SOLD. Admins, please close. Thanks.