You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #102043  by harr2969

Thanks for sharing and congrats on the carry. I don't have the relevant code sections handy on mobile, so I'll let someone else address your glove box question.
 #102058  by Owen

SRlover wrote:Oct 7,

Outfit of the day was jeans tee and my finest piece of jewelry on my side. My second outing was brief since a friend asked me for a favor. I took her to the social secuirty building on Basin road. Where of course I didn't even bother going into a gernment building armed. I unloaded and decided to make use of the chamber lock Ruger includeds with their firearms, and stashed it out of sight in my glove box.

After I was done I went to the wawa on 13 where I guess seeing people with guys is normal. I got a joke as I held the door open which was a big relief.

Guy: just because your toting don't mean I won't snatchedthat money from your hand

My lack of thinking I had realized I had my money in my hand as I held the door open.
but still amusing

My question for the day is since my firearm was in the glove box(no lock on glove box) would it still be considered concealed even though there was a chamber lock on my pistol not making it readily available?

I ended my day there.
Glove box is readily accessible. So unless you have the CCDW permission slip you can't keep it there. The trunk is best. I don't think the chamber lock would make a difference but I am not a lawyer.