You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #57742  by cappilot06

Saturday, October 29th 2011, 1PM

Went shopping at Kohl's on Route 202 and then lunch at TGI Friday's. As usual no issues.
 #57753  by cappilot06

The grandparents had the kids, so it was just me and my wife so we could shop. It's not our favorite place to eat by a longshot, but it was close to Kohl's.lol
 #63346  by cappilot06

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 5:30PM

Had dinner with the family and in-laws at Pat's Pizza on Philly Pike. As usual no issue and the staff doesn't even bat an eye. With working two jobs now, and for two companies that prohibit weapons on-site, its not often that I get to carry. I feel naked most of the time now. I carry the rest of the time that I can, however, knowing that it's better than nothing.
 #63348  by dave_in_delaware

Don't you just hate that naked/empty feeling when you're not carrying? :evil:
 #63349  by cappilot06

Yes, yes I do :(
 #63351  by DragonJames

My company is the same way, but id put my life before their rules, i just lock it up in the case and put it behind the seat before i get in the parking lot.
 #63663  by cappilot06

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 6:30PM

Went to Target at Brandywine Towne Center on Route 202 and then stopped in Lowe's on the backside of the mall. Never a problem from anyone as usual.
 #63664  by cappilot06

Thursday, March 8th 2012

Went shopping at Giant Foods on Concord Pike around 11am. We were inside for about a half hour and nobody batted an eye.

Went to Mazzella's on Philly Pike later for dinner with the in-laws. There were a couple Wilmington cops in there for dinner who saw me carrying, but they didn't seem to care.
 #63667  by cappilot06

Friday, March 9th 2012, morning

We first made two trips to Comcast in Penn Mart shopping center to return our cable boxes. The second trip was because we forgot the modem we were supposed to turn in as well. The security guard didn't know what to do with us either time, but never said a word or approached us. The customer service people were very nice to us, however. :D

We then went to Sears at the Concord mall. We were all over that store, both upstairs and down, and nobody approached us. We then headed out of Sears into the mall and stopped at the Verizon store right by Sears. Once again, nobody cared. We then walked the rest of the mall while my wife dress shopped. We walked all the way to Boscov's on the other end of the mall before security started tailing me.

He tailed us for about 10 min until we made our way back to Champ's restaurant where we ate lunch. After that, we headed home. Another uneventful day.