You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #77500  by cappilot06

Sunday, December 30 2012, all day

I went to Ommelanden with my brother to shoot for a little bit. On the way, I stopped at Dick's to pick up ammo. Very hard looks from the young kid at the front door, but he said nothing. That was actually unusual, because the staff normally doesn't even bat an eye.

I also stopped at Dunkin donuts on 202 for coffee on my say since it was freaking cold! Good service as usual.

Later in the evening, we went with the in-laws to the new El Diablo Burrito restaurant in Branmar shopping center. VERY good food (much better than Moe's Southwest btw) and great service. The staff didn't care at all that I was carrying, but got a few hard stares from the patrons.

On a good note, the in-laws are now used to seeing me carry and don't even care anymore :)
 #90334  by cappilot06

Saturday, August 25th, evening

Reference viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8969
 #90335  by cappilot06

Wednesday, August 28th, morning

Needed to run a few errands this morning with my wife and youngest daughter. I'm on vacation the rest of the week, so it was nice to be able to get out during the week. In particular I get to spend the day with my daughter for her birthday.

We stopped at Dunkin Donuts on Philly Pike first for breakfast. Got a few stairs from the older gentlemen sitting at the tables at the far end of store, but nobody said anything. We then headed to the Dollar Store on Philly Pike so my daughter could pick out her birthday balloons. The staff never said anything, but the woman cashier seems a little nervous. No issues however, so we left after about 10 min.

We then headed to Super Cuts in Branmar Shopping Center so I could get a haircut. The girl who cut my hair never said anything about my sidearm. I think she thought I was a police officer at first, but then when she realized I'm a chemist by training she seemed puzzled. She never asked the follow-up question, however, but I could see she wanted to. :D

Finally, we went into Rite Aid pharmacy right next door to Super Cuts to get some things for the house. Were inside for about 10min or so and nobody seems to care in there when I carry.

A good OC morning.
 #90373  by cappilot06

Thanks Amy!