You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #53999  by steddyj

NormH3 wrote:It would be a nice addition. I already conceal one of these under my desk at work.

Sir, I assume you have a permit for that weapon? I'm going to have to confiscate this until you can provide proof of ownership...
 #54073  by P2riquen

Hey! What happened to the rally? Is it still a go or are we waiting until after Jager's case is over? Just askin'.
 #54085  by astro_wanabe

the rally must have nothing to do with Jager's case, and would simply be a pro-OC rally, so I guess we can get started planning it. I guess I'll start a thread for that.
 #54139  by Dr. Eastwood

steddyj wrote:
NormH3 wrote:It would be a nice addition. I already conceal one of these under my desk at work.

Sir, I assume you have a permit for that weapon? I'm going to have to confiscate this until you can provide proof of ownership...
What would happen if an officer stopped a lady and took her clothes until she could prove proof of ownership? If the Wilmington police department thinks they can simply take things until the owner proves it's theirs, then that makes everything in the city limits free game!
 #54148  by willyb1972020

Dr. Eastwood wrote:
steddyj wrote:

What would happen if an officer stopped a lady and took her clothes until she could prove proof of ownership? If the Wilmington police department thinks they can simply take things until the owner proves it's theirs, then that makes everything in the city limits free game!

Ya teal they are stoped ;)