You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #54901  by NormH3

Or maybe they didn't understand your intentions and didn't want to tell you.
 #54908  by WPCatfish

willyb1972020 wrote::pointlaugh: They dont even know there own guns. Makes you think dont it??

Years ago I asked a couple of NY National Guardsmen what kind of tank they had on display at a fair. They weren't quite sure initially, but agreed when a friend of mine suggested it might be a T-55...
 #54910  by NormH3

WPCatfish wrote:
willyb1972020 wrote::pointlaugh: They dont even know there own guns. Makes you think dont it??

Years ago I asked a couple of NY National Guardsmen what kind of tank they had on display at a fair. They weren't quite sure initially, but agreed when a friend of mine suggested it might be a T-55...
Makes sense that NY National Guard would use a Soviet made tank. :o
 #54913  by Dr. Eastwood

JägerMatthias wrote:Haha. Okay, so the cops are ignorant of OC. But that doesn't even scratch the surface of the tip of the iceberg! WPD must be full of problems!
I was at the court house when I first spied WPD carrying brand new M&Ps. Figures they'd have to carry something without a manual safety, as little as they use them they'd forget to take it off if it did have one!
 #59792  by JägerMatthias

Hey all. I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been OCing semi-often. Nothing to report, but I thought this day was a little special, as I am announcing my pursuit of a Delaware CCDW license. Assisting me directly in this process is none other than our very own photog. :D

I open carried today to a couple different places for errands. To work to drop off some papers, to Boston Market for lunch, Acme to pick up a few things. I went to the barber, and he wanted to know what I do for work, so I told him. I went to the bank, and the most interesting thing today is my visit to the News Journal (in New Castle). I went in, and upon asking the receptionist for the relevant paperwork, she immediately produced the form to fill out to place an ad in the paper announcing my interest in the CCDW license (for those of you who don't know, this is a requirement of the application process). I scheduled the ad to run Friday (12/23/11), which is the same day I have scheduled myself an appointment with DSP troop 2 for fingerprinting (another application requirement). So far, so good!
 #59797  by bluedog46

Glad to hear you are going to go for a ccdw. There are several situations that it can be most helpful in.