You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #51097  by SugarBoy13

Matt, You have been illegally arrested! End of :censored: story. Retain a lawyer immediately to have your property returned. You do not need a receipt to get your property back, they confiscated it illegally.

You MUST respond to this blatant violation of your rights!!!
 #51098  by dave_in_delaware

OMFG! That's just so much BS. Utter and total BS. :evil:

Proof of firearm ownership on you at all times? Unlawful to OC anywhere in DE?

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm beginning to think you have a magnet on you that attracts the police, no matter where you go....

Un-friggin-believeable.

+1 to getting a lawyer. NOW. Enough is enough.
 #51099  by SugarBoy13

Matt,

This is put up or shut up time. You need to fight this and I would be willing to provide a donation to a legal defense fund...
 #51103  by dave_in_delaware

JägerMatthias wrote:Oh, and the police magnet idea? That's a proven fact. :mrgreen:
Apparently.
 #51109  by GatorDude

Call Tom Neuberger an attorney in Wilmington, Delaware. See if he's interested in taking the case. He's a constitutional law bulldog but I don't know his view of the Second Amendment.

If he takes the case, he would do it on a contingency fee basis (no out of pocked attorneys' fees).

Worth a shot if you ask me.
 #51110  by SugarBoy13

GatorDude wrote:Call Tom Neuberger an attorney in Wilmington, Delaware. See if he's interested in taking the case. He's a constitutional law bulldog but I don't know his view of the Second Amendment.

If he takes the case, he would do it on a contingency fee basis (no out of pocked attorneys' fees).

Worth a shot if you ask me.
+1 Dude!