You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #54491  by allischalmersman

anti 1911, love my glock quibble........ (insert popcorn eating smilie face here)
 #54519  by SCUBA9097

willyb1972020 wrote:i will never ever have to worry if my gun will jam or not firing.
You should always worry about your firearm jamming or not firing no matter who made it. Learn and practice failure drills until they become second nature to you. One misfire, hangfire or squib load can ruin your entire day if not handled properly.
 #54613  by jslacker

speaking of squibs, there was a guy today shooting a sig mosquito, probably ammo related but he had to cut his day short today because of one.
 #54692  by Dr. Eastwood

willyb1972020 wrote:I never ever set my gun on the table and i will never ever have to worry if my gun will jam or not firing.
If you think a Glock can never jam, someone lied to you, or you're drinking the Glock kool-aid too much.
 #54696  by scampbell3

Any firearm, from any manufacturer, has the possibility to misfire, FTF etc...

There is a reason that training drills on how to correct these conditions are important to practice. I have never attended a training class where the instructor stated, "you don't need to practice these failure drills because you're carrying a Glock".

Chip
 #54697  by Condition1

Dr. Eastwood wrote:
willyb1972020 wrote:I never ever set my gun on the table and i will never ever have to worry if my gun will jam or not firing.
If you think a Glock can never jam, someone lied to you, or you're drinking the Glock kool-aid too much.
 #54720  by Dr. Eastwood

Condition1 wrote:
Dr. Eastwood wrote:
It would be funnier if he was wielding a Glock.