You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
  by myopicvisionary

July 19th, 2017

Whole blood donation at the Blood Bank across from Christiana hospital. Never, ever any issues with OC there.
  by Boots

Looks like you need to update your photobucket account.
  by Amy Blackthorn

myopicvisionary wrote:July 19th, 2017

Whole blood donation at the Blood Bank across from Christiana hospital. Never, ever any issues with OC there.
Woot!

Did you see the weirdness I had a few days ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by myopicvisionary

August 8th, 2017

Had brunch at the new Metro Diner. I sat at the counter and watched the floor show! Nobody cared about my 1911 and the food was fabulous! The chicken pot pie is massive. I will be back.
  by Amy Blackthorn

myopicvisionary wrote:August 8th, 2017

Had brunch at the new Metro Diner. I sat at the counter and watched the floor show! Nobody cared about my 1911 and the food was fabulous! The chicken pot pie is massive. I will be back.
And they have about a MILLION staff, so even if there is a wait, it won't be long.
  by myopicvisionary

August 24th, 2017

I had breakfast at the Metro Diner. As I walked up to the counter, I heard one of the staff say to himself "Open carry, cool". Several people gave me "The Nod". FYI, if you order the Monte Cristo; drive straight home, youre going to need a nap!
  by myopicvisionary

August 27th, 2017

Mary and I went out for breakfast. We stopped at Mary's Country Kitchen in Stanton. I walked in to see how long a wait there was. Thirty minutes was too long for me. As I walked out to the car, a woman outside asked if I was a cop. I told her that I was not. "But you have a gun!" "Yes I do". I continued to my car. Naturally we went to Delcastle.
  by Amy Blackthorn

myopicvisionary wrote:August 27th, 2017

Mary and I went out for breakfast. We stopped at Mary's Country Kitchen in Stanton. I walked in to see how long a wait there was. Thirty minutes was too long for me. As I walked out to the car, a woman outside asked if I was a cop. I told her that I was not. "But you have a gun!" "Yes I do". I continued to my car. Naturally we went to Delcastle.
[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  by Sinker

I'm just here for the restaurant recommendations! We go to a lot of the same places, but I keep forgetting to check out DelCastle.
  by NormH3

Sinker wrote:I'm just here for the restaurant recommendations! We go to a lot of the same places, but I keep forgetting to check out DelCastle.
I bet he could write a book of eatery gun firearm friendly establishments. It would sell like ....hotcakes.