You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #3633  by Oktane

Went to Bob Evan's on 273 this morning, a few looks but that was all. Went to the Acme across the street, then to Staples on 4 and quizno's over by best buy. Nobody said anything at all and for the most part uneventful.
 #3634  by Wynder

Oktane wrote:Went to Bob Evan's on 273 this morning, a few looks but that was all. Went to the Acme across the street, then to Staples on 4 and quizno's over by best buy. Nobody said anything at all and for the most part uneventful.
Nice -- I was at Staples on Rt. 4 yesterday ordering my Notary stuff... They got a double-dose of OC that day. What time were you there?
 #3658  by Oktane

Oh around 3pm or so. Went to Moe's Southwest Grill on 40 today, dont think anyone even noticed, uneventful.
 #3659  by Wynder

Oktane wrote:Oh around 3pm or so. Went to Moe's Southwest Grill on 40 today, dont think anyone even noticed, uneventful.
I've been there several times OC'ing without incident.
 #8799  by Oktane

Went to the Walmart near prices corner. I must say there was some shady looking people there. I dont think I would want to even pull in the parking lot unless I was armed. Then headed over to A.C. Moore for the woman to get some art supplies. Hardly a look there. Stopped by the 7-11 on red mill road on the way home. I went in and came out and didnt think anything of it. When I got in the car my fiance was laughing. She proceeded to tell me that when I was at the counter a guy walked in and did a double take at me. Then headed straight for the magazines. As soon as I walked out he headed straight for the counter and she saw the clerk hand the guy a blunt. I guess the guy saw my sidearm and thought I was a LEO. Thats always good for a laugh when that happens.
 #8850  by Oktane

Went to the Wawa on harmony road to pick up a paper, uneventful.
 #9239  by Oktane

Took a short trip to the Best Buy across from the christiana hospital to pick up cool runnings on dvd so I dont have to hear from the woman any more about when its coming back on. Uneventful.
 #12016  by Oktane

Took a quick ride to the 7-11 on red mill rd for a late night snack for the misses. Guys there are always friendly, 1 customer did a double take but uneventful besides that.
 #12079  by Oktane

Went to the Zingo's off of polly drummond road yesterday for some groceries and domino's for a sandwich. Uneventful.