You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #39416  by GatorDude

Oh...and Pete...you daughter is really a cutie! She must take after her mother, huh? :o :sparring: :lol:
 #39417  by Condition1

GatorDude wrote:What about a pink Taurus 1911-like pistol and a black Serpa? :lol:

It would certainly coordinate with Pete's eyes, under garments and, of course, his glaring feminine side.... :pointlaugh:
:pbjtime: Yes, come on Pete - you can do it!
 #39419  by scottese

The day I see Pete in a pink banana hammock and lipstick I am either running in the opposite direction or drawing on him. I might have to snuggle with Gator though :lol:
 #39430  by Jeepflexin

GatorDude wrote:Oh...and Pete...you daughter is really a cutie! She must take after her mother, huh? :o :sparring: :lol:
Yeah lucky kid eh? :)
 #39431  by scottese

GatorDude wrote:Oh my God, I'm dying here.... :lol:
LMFAO too!
 #39436  by KEVIN

Did this site just jump the shark?!?!?!?! :D :lol: :D
 #39439  by Amy Blackthorn

KEVIN wrote:Did this site just jump the shark?!?!?!?! :D :lol: :D
It's not Jumping the Shark if you never come back down. ;)
 #39441  by WPCatfish

scottese wrote:The day I see Pete in a pink banana hammock and lipstick I am either running in the opposite direction or drawing on him. I might have to snuggle with Gator though :lol:
Even so, you'll never be able to unsee that which has already been burned onto your retinas.
 #39442  by scottese

WPCatfish wrote:
scottese wrote:The day I see Pete in a pink banana hammock and lipstick I am either running in the opposite direction or drawing on him. I might have to snuggle with Gator though :lol:
Even so, you'll never be able to unsee that which has already been burned onto your retinas.
I might have to turn the gun on myself then! :lol: