You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #44498  by Jeepflexin

scottese wrote:
GatorDude wrote:Good encounter, Pete! Was the DSP officer cute? Just wonderin'... :D

Consider who you are asking...Her name was not Dave and she had no mustache. :lol:

Congratulations Scott, that earns ya another douche bag of the week award :? , what is that like 8 weeks in a row? Got to be some kinda record, :lol:

For the record I'm more of a goatee kinda guy. :o
 #44499  by Jeepflexin

GatorDude wrote:Good encounter, Pete! Was the DSP officer cute? Just wonderin'... :D
For the record she was cute 8-)

Just not very intimidating.....
 #44501  by Jeepflexin

WPCatfish wrote:
Jeepflexin wrote: Aside from that; man they are making cops smaller and smaller all the time now, the nice gal who they dispatched to my shop could not have been but five foot three and barely 120 pounds with her duty belt and body armor on.
You should have had her take her belt and armor off before you picked her up.

LOL, that might get me tazed.... I'll consider it for next time. :lol:
 #44502  by GatorDude

Jeepflexin wrote:
For the record she was cute 8-)

Just not very intimidating.....
Guess you didn't ask her if she wanted to play with the handcuffs, huh? ;)
 #44529  by scottese

Jeepflexin wrote:
scottese wrote:

Consider who you are asking...Her name was not Dave and she had no mustache. :lol:

Congratulations Scott, that earns ya another douche bag of the week award :? , what is that like 8 weeks in a row? Got to be some kinda record, :lol:

For the record I'm more of a goatee kinda guy. :o
:shock: I'M SHAVING!

PS, Next time you stop by, try not to wear the assless gladiator suit either...it scared the wife and dog! :lol:
 #44536  by dave_in_delaware

scottese wrote:...Her name was not Dave and she had no mustache. :lol:
Um what?