You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #35375  by GatorDude

I think you should be that way all the time. Personal defense is a lot about situational awareness.

I'm not sure you can ever be in public, however, and not have your back to someone at times. It happens. However, one of the benefits of a retention holster like a Blackhawk Serpa (which I know a few on here have) is that someone can't grab the firearm from you very easily.
Last edited by GatorDude on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #35378  by wwd

GatorDude wrote:However, one of the benefits of a retention holster like a Blackhawk Serpa (which I know a few on here have) is that someone can grab the firearm from you very easily.
??? :?

Yeah...situational awareness is key...at all times.
 #35379  by GatorDude

wwd wrote:
GatorDude wrote:However, one of the benefits of a retention holster like a Blackhawk Serpa (which I know a few on here have) is that someone can grab the firearm from you very easily.
??? :?
Ooops...bit of a typo there. Fixed! ;)
 #37749  by GatorDude

OC'd to the Rite Aid in People's Plaza and the Shell station on Rt 40 near People's Plaza. Nothing to report. Perfect....
 #37757  by GatorDude

Continued my OC'ing today to Battery Park in Old New Castle. No problems whatsoever.
 #37762  by Guard_Duck

GatorDude wrote:Continued my OC'ing today to Battery Park in Old New Castle. No problems whatsoever.

Near my neck of the woods, been there before OC'ing. I even went on Separation day to watch the fireworks.
 #37958  by GatorDude

OC'd my FNP-45 today to Casapula's in People's Plaza. No problems with the young, female staff. Did get a couple of looks and rolled eyes from some patrons.

There was one young boy telling his father about the firearm and I could see the father was trying to get him to stop talking about it. That was a little amusing.
 #39605  by GatorDude

OC'd my Glock 21 to Scott's house tonight. He was so impressed he handed me another Glock. :applause: :o :roll: :lol:
 #39615  by Condition1

GatorDude wrote:OC'd my Glock 21 to Scott's house tonight. He was so impressed he handed me another Glock. :applause: :o :roll: :lol:
Which one did you get?