You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #36973  by Tactical_P

Well i have been open carrying for about a year now, unfortunetly that year was in iraq so I dont think it counts... anyway i oc'ed for real the first time yesterday(besides around the house and walking the dogs). im rebuilding a .22for a buddy of mine so i had to make a trip to lowes and napa auto parts (picked up some wood stain and files). at lowes got some looks but nothing major and i dont think they even saw it at napa. i didnt think it would be a problem carrying since i have been carrying a rifle for the past year but it was wierd. o well i guess its good i feel more on my toes when i oc, i think i get complacent when i conceal.
 #36976  by photog

Tactical_P wrote:Well i have been open carrying for about a year now, unfortunetly that year was in iraq so I dont think it counts... .
Your damn right it counts!!! Thank you for your service to our Country!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:
 #36988  by Tactical_P

thanks guys. i like that while we are over seas protecting our rights and freedoms you guys are here at home doing the same thing. went to lowes again today for some 220 grit to finish the stock on my buddys kids .22. no looks or anything. the rifle is starting to look good. hopfully his son will be a deloc member when he grows up.
 #37000  by Tactical_P

went to cochrans LQ's and middletown news and tobacco for some after dinner cigars. no problems all day.
 #37021  by donjuan85

Thank you for fighting for my freedom. Stay safe in all your travels and know your duty will always be appreciated by myself.