You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #1315  by Mr. Bruce

I OC'd to the Christiana Mall on Friday the 23rd. I spent about an hour in the apple store making a few purchases. No one said anything but there were a lot of whispers between employees. They were all very nice to me. No one said anything in the mall or store. Very uneventful. (Although my brother was with me for the first time and HE WAS VERY NERVOUS).

Stopped at WAWA on my way home for ice. uneventful as well.
 #2038  by Mr. Bruce

OC'd at meeting # 6 today. Mainly to make sure there was no "trouble" from my guests. All went smooth. I also OC'd my AR and shotgun. A few raised eyebrows from the guests but they got over it real quick and actually handled them. Altogether uneventful.... :lol:
 #2322  by Mr. Bruce

June 21, 2008

OC to 5 guys burgers in bear on 40. Then went to LOWES on 40. I don't know if anyone even noticed. uneventful.
 #3088  by Mr. Bruce

GUESS WHAT!!!

OC to Lowes on 6/5/08. Uneventful AGAIN. I always look for myopic's Mary.... I think her name is.... but I have yet to see a Mary.
 #3089  by myopicvisionary

Short redhead at the kitchen design center. Lowes across from X-Ring.
 #3095  by dave_in_delaware

Mr. Bruce wrote:I always look for myopic's Mary.... I think her name is.... but I have yet to see a Mary.
myopicvisionary wrote:Short redhead at the kitchen design center. Lowes across from X-Ring.
There ain't nothing like stalking someone, and getting a description/location from her hubby to help....

;)
 #4650  by Mr. Bruce

Went to Christiana Mall..... See related encounters of Note....I'm not typing it again.
 #6029  by Mr. Bruce

OC to Commerce Bank in Newark. I don't think anybody even noticed my gun.

Also have been OC to my office at night because it is very dark, and kinda sketchy. No issues except from my brother.. he said "Why you packin'?

hehe... he was making a joke.