You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #39813  by GatorDude

Your question is a good one. To sum it up, different laws may apply if "possessing" versus "transporting" a firearm. If a gun is in the trunk, you clearly aren't carrying it. However, you are transporting it and you must comply with applicable laws, etc.
 #39992  by jslacker

OC'd around town today after the range trip. Went to Lowes on 273 no looks from people in there. Opted not to on main street as I wasnt sure how close to a school building I would be @ any given time.
 #39993  by jslacker

I always OC around home and when taking the doggie out, since I do this so often I will spare all of you unless something note worthy happens on one of these walks.
 #40331  by jslacker

OC'D today after my range trip. Had lunch at Rivieras pizza in Fox Run, only one patron was gawking at me as I ate my slice. Went to the walk up ATM at WSFS after lunch, nothing to report there. :D
 #40356  by jslacker

The wife and I had a couple over for dinner last night, and I carried. Neither one noticed until about an hour into the visit. I offered a DELOC pamphlet to the husband, he seemed interested and expressed that he would like to buy a handgun for protection of home. He said his wife was not to keen on firearms in the house, I told him I could understand to an extent. He was genuinely surprised to find out that OC was legal. Glad to be able to get the word out with the help of the pamphlet.
 #40564  by jslacker

OC'D last night to the ACME in Fox Run. Went with the wife, the second place in public I have OC'D with her! Granted both places are across the street from home, but she is coming around.
 #40571  by myopicvisionary

In time, your OC footprint will expand rapidly.
 #41146  by jslacker

OC'D tonight to Famous Daves, nobody in there noticed the Glock on my hip. None of the inlaws noticed until we were breaking apart in the parking lot towards our cars. I'm not feeling the neon sign!!!
 #41149  by photog

Is that the Famous Dave's in Christiana?? If so, SigGirl, our daughter and I were next door at Red Robin. OCing of course... 8-)
 #41156  by SugarBoy13

photog wrote:Is that the Famous Dave's in Christiana?? If so, SigGirl, our daughter and I were next door at Red Robin. OCing of course... 8-)
Your daughter was carrying too? :lol: