You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #45482  by GatorDude

Photog calls all his character references who turn out to not like his character much.... :lol:
 #45509  by photog

GatorDude wrote:Photog calls all his character references who turn out to not like his character much.... :lol:
Not really Gator.... just YOU!!! :sparring:
 #45514  by GatorDude

photog wrote:
GatorDude wrote:Photog calls all his character references who turn out to not like his character much.... :lol:
Not really Gator.... just YOU!!! :sparring:
I'm smart enough NOT to call character witnesses.... :roll:
 #45519  by photog

Because you leave no witnesses, or have no character.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #45579  by SugarBoy13

GatorDude wrote:Is that an "or" statement or an "and/or" statement. :lol:

That depends on what the definition of "is" is... :lol:
 #88772  by SigGirl

Okay I usually don't post in my OC log even though I usually carry daily, but this I have to share.

Photog and I spent the early evening walking up and down and all over the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk and strip. We received many eye popping stares from the tourists and quite a few people secretly pointing. LOL A few people after the initial mouth dropping open gave me a thumbs up! Only one Rehoboth cop was spotted. No negative comments and we had an enjoyable night.
 #88779  by Amy Blackthorn

SigGirl wrote:Okay I usually don't post in my OC log even though I usually carry daily, but this I have to share.

Photog and I spent the early evening walking up and down and all over the Rehoboth Beach boardwalk and strip. We received many eye popping stares from the tourists and quite a few people secretly pointing. LOL A few people after the initial mouth dropping open gave me a thumbs up! Only one Rehoboth cop was spotted. No negative comments and we had an enjoyable night.

Glad you had a good time!