You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #44295  by Johninde

February 5, 2011

Started off and went to Sound of Tri-State on Kirkwood Hwy to have some work done with my alarm. Then over to target at the mall, yes I opened carried with no problems went to customer service and did a exchange then through the store. From there over to costco again to customer service to pick up item then through store shopping again no problems at all. Then off to TD Bank again no problems. From there I went over to the Hyundai Dealer on 40 by the airport for service, again no problems at all. Then off to Wal-mart on 13/40 split and boy that was a trip there. Started shopping and one person stopped me and asked if I was a cop I replied "No sir" he said cool and we started talking and I gave him a brochure and he said he will check out this site adding that he moved from Maryland and there is no way he could have done that there. One lady said to someone else "Dam that is a big Phone pointing :pointlaugh: to me!" No phone on my waist at that time only my side arm..... :lol: :lol: :lol: Well then to the back of the store and bought some ammo then went to the front of the store to leave and I heard SIR.... I looked back to some guy HIGH AS CRAP and he said whats that a ......... (yep) GLOCK! I started :lol: :lol: :lol: so hard and said no, then walked away. Wow wal-mart has been the fun spot now. We should have our next meeting their :o just joking but that would be so funny. I have to go back soon, I think I need more ammo.
Last edited by Johninde on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #44296  by Boots

Johninde wrote:... I looked back to some guy HIGH AS CRAP and he said whats that a ......... (yep) CLOCK! I started :lol: :lol: :lol: so hard and said no, then walked away. ....
He probably said "Glock" ... with a "G". Personally, I never heard anyone ever refer to a Glock (or any other gun ;) ) as a 'clock'.
 #44297  by Amy Blackthorn

Boots wrote:
Johninde wrote:... I looked back to some guy HIGH AS CRAP and he said whats that a ......... (yep) CLOCK! I started :lol: :lol: :lol: so hard and said no, then walked away. ....
He probably said "Glock" ... with a "G". Personally, I never heard anyone ever refer to a Glock (or any other gun ;) ) as a 'clock'.
The closest I've heard was a kid who thought the logo said "G Lock" two words.
 #44300  by Johninde

Boots wrote:

Thanks boots for pointing out my mistype!
 #53906  by Johninde

July 8, 2011

Went to the TD Bank on 273 w/ no problems. Later that night we got a call that my daughter who is left our house with the our granddaughter has been involved in a car accident. Yes, they both are OK... but they were taken to Christina Hospital ER. So the family jumps into the car and heads there and as I walk up to the door I see signs all over "NO CONCEALED WEAPONS", well I have been open carrying so I walked in. Now you talk about RUD this on lady behide the glass was like :o but they would not let us go back to be with our daughter and granddaughter who we can guardianship of. Well after standing in there front lobby for ever but really only 10 mins. There security came over to me and asked why I have a gun, I said said "For the protection of myself my family and property". He said that guns were NOT aloud any place there. I replied that I did not know nor did I see a sign just the one for "no concealed weapons" witch I was not doing. He asked if I would mind locking them up and returning back inside, and I did. My wife and others hear the nurses talking about what a ass I was for having a gun there and should have went to jail! I placed my gun in the car and returned with nothing else said.

Now who else has had a problem with the hospital or does everyone else here just lock them up and it was me?

If they prefer not to allow guns they should change there signs. I did explain that to his as well and I would have locked them up but I did know that OC was not allowed there.
 #53907  by georgie c

:sparring: yes carry in the ER is not allowed , however if you have ccdw you could cc and wait to see if they ask you to leave. i crossed path with a state trooper yesteerday in a small parts store he was out of uniform but it was clearly his marked car out front.he looked several times at the LCP and never said a word about it
 #53939  by myopicvisionary

I have OCed numerous times in the ER and never had any issues.