You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #44121  by bluedog46

couple things

really intresting story.

grabbing for someones gun is really stupid and i am glad you educated her on that.

I really like lane bryant. Many attractive somen with some curves go in there. My wife likes the place as well.
 #44149  by photog

I think you handled it perfectly Amy!!! :applause:

But it would have been funny to see her looking up at you from the floor. Getting her ass handed to her by your martial arts skills, instead of the "dangerous and scary" gun.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #44158  by Amy Blackthorn

photog wrote:I think you handled it perfectly Amy!!! :applause:

But it would have been funny to see her looking up at you from the floor. Getting her ass handed to her by your martial arts skills, instead of the "dangerous and scary" gun.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:o :D
 #44162  by wwd

Way to go...keeping your cool. ;)
 #44180  by glock9

shouldn't this thread be in encounters of note. just saying more people might see it
 #44220  by Amy Blackthorn

wwd wrote:Way to go...keeping your cool. ;)
Thanks for all the kudos. I'm glad I was able to feel I made my point on the gravity of the situation without making OCers look bad.
 #44224  by bluedog46

You also could have told her toucing another woman's gun is like touching her man. That is from the wife reading this :)
 #44228  by Amy Blackthorn

bluedog46 wrote:You also could have told her toucing another woman's gun is like touching her man. That is from the wife reading this :)
That's great, I'll remember that!