You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #44230  by George

that means more to some woman than others
 #44446  by Dr. Eastwood

I can remember as a kid the first time I saw someone open carry. It's weird, you're so used the the whole "it's only cops and bad guys who have guns". Of course I was only 6 at the time and my interest in it only piqued when my dad said it was legal. However I don't see where anyone gets the idea that it would be ok to go so far as to do what she did.
 #44535  by dave_in_delaware

Wow. Kudos to you Amy for keeping your cool and turning it into an educational moment instead of a she-needs-an-ambulance moment.

Having someone else going for anything on one's strong side is usually grounds for a beat-down at a minimum. For her to even think that a move like that would be OK is beyond my brain cells.

Hopefully no one else does anything stupid like that. Or else we might hear Amy tell her opponent: "You are no match for my ninja skills!"
 #44541  by Boots

dave_in_delaware wrote:... we might hear Amy tell her opponent: "You are no match for my ninja skills!"
Amy? A mall ninja? :shock:

Ohhh, Nooo!

:lol:
 #44726  by Amy Blackthorn

dave_in_delaware wrote:Wow. Kudos to you Amy for keeping your cool and turning it into an educational moment instead of a she-needs-an-ambulance moment.

Having someone else going for anything on one's strong side is usually grounds for a beat-down at a minimum. For her to even think that a move like that would be OK is beyond my brain cells.

Hopefully no one else does anything stupid like that. Or else we might hear Amy tell her opponent: "You are no match for my ninja skills!"
I'll make sure to go back soon to reinforce that I'm a descent person exercising my rights, that just happen to involve me carrying a firearm. I think I may carry a brochure the next time however.
Boots wrote:
dave_in_delaware wrote:... we might hear Amy tell her opponent: "You are no match for my ninja skills!"
Amy? A mall ninja? :shock:

Ohhh, Nooo!

:lol:
Cute, Boots. Very cute.
 #44731  by WPCatfish

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
Cute, Boots. Very cute.

Amy, there's no picture of you in cute boots attached to the posting.
 #44734  by Amy Blackthorn

WPCatfish wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
Cute, Boots. Very cute.

And I might oblige but it would probably end up in the foxhole with a girls and guns thread.
 #44735  by WPCatfish

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
WPCatfish wrote:
Amy Blackthorn wrote:
Cute, Boots. Very cute.

And I might oblige but it would probably end up in the foxhole with a girls and guns thread.
We could use one of those...
 #44773  by bluedog46

I think women with guns are sexy as hell.