You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #56107  by myopicvisionary

Yeah, their webmaster is not on the ball. Remaining matches for the year are:
SEP 25
OCT 23
NOV 13
DEC 11
I have the match schedule and info letter. I can email it to you if you like.
 #56391  by rmalec

OC'ed on saturday to the shopright in newport. No issues really, but I had a set of young kids follow me for a few isle's, and I know it was bc of my gun. They didn't say or do anything.

Walked over to Gamestop to reserve my copy of Battlefield 3. Had a kid ask me if my gun was a real gun, told him yes. He started to act shifty and a little scared, so at that point his dad came over and told him it was fine. I am assuming he was either trying to play the confident parent, thought I was a cop, or knew about OC.

Then went to Xring for more M1 Garand clips. No issues there as usual.
 #56469  by Dr. Eastwood

I've had that experience shopping. You'd think that they'd realize you knew they were there after about the 4th pass by.

What platform did you reserve BF3 for?
 #56470  by rmalec

Dr. Eastwood wrote:I've had that experience shopping. You'd think that they'd realize you knew they were there after about the 4th pass by.

Lol these two younger kids followed me for at least 5 isles. I'm normally an observant person, but with my XD I am even moreso. I thought it was funny.

And I play BF on the 360.
 #56474  by Dr. Eastwood

rmalec wrote:
Dr. Eastwood wrote:I've had that experience shopping. You'd think that they'd realize you knew they were there after about the 4th pass by.

Lol these two younger kids followed me for at least 5 isles. I'm normally an observant person, but with my XD I am even moreso. I thought it was funny.

And I play BF on the 360.
:|

Shun the 360! SHUUNNN!! :P

I'm getting it on PC.
 #56504  by rmalec

Don't hate on my 360. I don't have a computer that can run it, since I currently rock out with an Inspiron 5100 laptop from 2004 :)
 #56626  by rmalec

OC'ed to Paulo (sp?) brothers in Elsmere with my ma to look at some furniture for the house. Two things:

1.) Elsmere Cop drove by as we were walking from parking to the store, and he clearly saw my piece, and gave me a wave. Either he thought I was a cop or knew about OC, I dunno.

2.) The lady that was walking around the store did a few double takes, but said nothing.

All in all no problems. On a side note, the store has a TON of stuff, including an upstairs. A lot of it was pretty nice looking, but very pricey.
 #57553  by rmalec

OC'd to Liquor World for the weekend booze run on Friday, no issues. Then walked across the lot to the Valero for some smokes. Some kids were hanging around the back of the building making all kinds of noise and promptly got quiet until I passed them by. Giggled a little to myself. Overall nothing interesting happened.
 #58609  by rmalec

Had a few uneventful OC's since my last log. Nothing really interesting.

Sunday, went to Valero for gas and the like. No issues, go there all the time. I then drove over to Gamestop to pick up a copy of Skyrim(which is awesome btw). Anyway, as I am paying the teller guy asked me, "are you a cop??". I jokingly tell him no and ask why. Apparently police get a discount at gamestop. Funny stuff.

Lastly went across the center to PetCo for cat food. The teller lady was very rushed and freaked out it seems. O well. No questions asked.