You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #53338  by willyb1972020

I live in Wilmington and do OC around my house. Nothing ever said no cops yet, Just want to see if anyone else OC's around Wilmington and if they had any problems. The park down the street from my house says no hunting with a gun or dog and no discharging a firearm, bb gun, cross bow, or bow and arrow. SO would it be safe to say its ok. O and the sign is small and on the other side of the park were there is no opening what is up with that. I have been to that park 30 or 40 times and never seen it only seen it this time becouse im looking for that stuff now that im OCing.
 #53343  by NormH3

If you browse this log you will see that this member is currently in the early stages of a lawsuit in regards to Wilmington and WPD.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1951
 #53498  by willyb1972020

I pulled out a map and marked he schools in Wilmington :banghead: :banghead: there everywere theres next to no way to get around most of wilmington without a CCDW. this sucks :banghead: :banghead:

And some of the zones cross 95 so does that mean u can't OC on I-95 there