You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #65471  by frdfandc

Been a while since I've updated my OC log.

Just a few things. Mostly zero problems, or even zero comments when carrying.

However, I did post one thing in the encounters forum about today, and here is a few more that were actually funny and pretty cool.

A few weeks ago I was dealing with a customer at the retail store I work at. His son saw my empty holster (can't carry at work), and said to his dad "Look Dad!". The dad looks at me and says "Your not the only one who carries". He has his CCW for DE, plus a couple of non-res permits because he travels a lot for work. Pretty cool to talk to this gentleman about CCW.

Last week I was helping a new employee learn the register (who is in a Navy program) and the customer he was waiting on said "Is that a gun holster?" I replied "Yes it is. OC is legal in DE. And left it at that." The customer then proceeded to say "That's cool man". After I left the register, my employee tells me that the customer said to his friend" You better watch it, He has a gun, and you don't." Kinda made me chuckle a little bit.
 #69709  by frdfandc

Just a little update.

Traded in my carry piece (Springfield EMP) and have been searching for a nice holster to OC my XDm while I await on a M&P Shield to arrive that was ordered back in June.