You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #62679  by rosco87

i am pretty sure i saw you! mgmt wears khakis with nice shirts any color but all regular staff wear khakis and green shirts! I work in the lodge doing gun sales and the whole outdoor area!
 #62684  by rosco87

which dicks sporting goods did you go to?
 #62686  by rosco87

if you live in lower delaware...why were you up here?
 #62688  by astro_wanabe

Lascivious1 wrote:one thing i should ask and i think i know the answer. should i always carry a copy of my reciept of purchase for the pistol i carry that day? just in case i am forced to show ID.
I don't see any need to carry proof of ownership. Do you carry the receipt for your shoes, tshirt, pants, etc.? Unless the police have some reason to think the firearm might be stolen I don't see why it would be an issue, and even if they did think it was stolen you could just tell them that it's yours and you have the receipt at home.
Last edited by astro_wanabe on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #62689  by rosco87

well you had one of our managers nervous today lol!!! when i heard guy open carrying a gun i said "ohh must be a deloc member here!" lol
 #62816  by Lascivious1

Las's Stardate 022112

Met a guy off craigslist today after work. i sold him a paintball gun kit. i thought i would carry sinc i never know who these people are. after he pulled up i could tell he was harmleess but then thought crap i hope i dont scare the hell out of him once he see's im armed.

anyway it was kinda funny and cool at the same time cause as i was handing him the paintball gun to look at he said. whats that a SR9 you carrying? i said yeah the C version. he said nice my dad carries one of those.
anyway after that he was siked to get a nice paintball gun and paid me the money and i split.

After that i headed over too Panda chinese take out at Foxrun "they got good food" and got some shrimp and broccoli with rice for dinner. while i waited for it i ran into walgreens next door to get some candy for work. the diet tech girls love me for it :9

kinda wierd as im not sure if it had anything to do with me. but as i was paying for the candy teh cashier got on the mic and said "ic3 front" ont he over hed speakers. never seen them do that before. anyway paid and walked out and went and got my grub. no issues at either place.

of course cant wash the chinese down without a couple cold brews. so stopped in the store in Gov and got a 6 pack and went home.
 #62819  by bluedog46

rosco87 wrote:well you had one of our managers nervous today lol!!! when i heard guy open carrying a gun i said "ohh must be a deloc member here!" lol

Educate that manager, but not if he signs for your raises . We are good people who exercise our rights and want to be protected/