You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #107730  by airman1968

I am curious. The gentleman who had the run in with the Milford cop. How did that turn out for him?
 #107732  by Hawkeye

airman1968 wrote:I am curious. The gentleman who had the run in with the Milford cop. How did that turn out for him?
He had said that someone had apparently called and reported a man with a gun and the young officer approached him with his gun drawn. After it was all sorted out he called the Milford Police Department to complain and after receiving an apology it was apparently dropped. There was a bit more to it than that but I do not want to get the facts wrong telling someone else's story.
 #107795  by Hawkeye

Spent time Saturday morning at Milford's Bug and Bud Festival at the river walk. No one seemed to care about my Ruger SR40c on my hip or maybe I just did not notice if they did. A lot of people but it was a bit too windy and chilly to really enjoy it.
 #108144  by Hawkeye

Busy weekend. Lowes in Lewes, West Side Diner in Milford for breakfast where I got a few looks but that might have been because out of state people were in there. Several NY tags in the parking lot. On to Wal-Mart where I stopped and got a pretzel. One girl working there turned to the cashier as I was walking away and quietly said "He's got a gun." Ended up at the Palace Saturday evening for dinner. They are known for not being gun friendly but I had no issues this time.
 #108413  by Hawkeye

While at the Milford Wal-Mart I ran into a couple open carrying. We had a nice conversation. It was good to see others out there exercising their rights.