You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #66107  by SLD

First open carry today went down to Johnny Janoskis to pay for some dinning room chairs that came in , No odd looks at all some did notice but all the sales people were very nice. When i was leaveing the showroom lady at the desk said be carefull out there :P I said thanks will try. Went over to the the warehouse too pick up the chairs one guy was asking question and the other guy looked shocked wanted to see my liecense and wrote down my car tag when i picked up the chairs. Stoped at the BP gas staion in Bridgeville along side the state troop baracks went in and got a coke no problem there. Funny thing was didnt feel nervos at all was real relaxed. thats all for now :mrgreen:
 #66112  by BigJoe

Welcome to the OC world!

Why does a random warehouse employee think you would show him your license? I hope you didn't show it to him. I would also let the management know he wrote down your license plate number. I would tell them that practice makes me uncomfortable as I don't know what his intentions are with that sort of information. Busy bodies........
 #66143  by SLD

Wanted idenfication for pick up a i guess??? Didnt care nor did it bother me, could have gave him anything with my adress but i could tell he was a jerk. :lol: