You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.

Do you open carry?

Yes.
48%
No.
19%
Sometimes.
33%
 #7309  by dave_in_delaware

As for winter carry, I don't have the option of CC, so I tuck my coat behind/around my holster, and it seems to work just fine. I found this out last winter when I first started to OC. And I can still fit into my winter coat, so I'll be using the same "setup" this winter! Luckily, tucking my jacket behind the holster isn't uncomfortable at all.

I'm prohibited to carry at work (employee handbook prohibits weapons). But as soon as I get to my car, I load up. LOL. If I had my CCDW, I'm not sure if my boss would allow it anyway. He is a pro-gun person, so who knows?
 #7312  by Jacques

dave_in_delaware wrote:I'm prohibited to carry at work (employee handbook prohibits weapons). But as soon as I get to my car, I load up. LOL. If I had my CCDW, I'm not sure if my boss would allow it anyway. He is a pro-gun person, so who knows?
I couldn't find anything in our HR Guide, so I tried to schedule a meeting with our head of security. He wouldn't "officially" meet with me about it and I have NOTHING in writing, but I can summarize his policy with "Don't ask, don't tell!" He basically said he's a Second Amendment Advocate and if I want to conceal at work it would be no problem, unless it became a problem...
 #7313  by Wynder

Nice!

What type of business are you in again?
 #7315  by dave_in_delaware

Haha! Sounds like the kind of consulting that follows the "We could tell you, but..." philosophy. :shock:
 #7316  by Jacques

dave_in_delaware wrote:Haha! Sounds like the kind of consulting that follows the "We could tell you, but..." philosophy. :shock:
No, but in a public forum...

"my clients are under a judicial mistrangement order - it's that blue thing I got from her... my clients could be exposing themselves!"

"And you don't want us exposing ourselves!"
 #7317  by mustangdave

I use to OC, but not anymore. My g/f doesn't like OC, but is fine with me CCing. I have an open carry holster for my carry gun, but I don't like it.