You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #84752  by Kuntryboy816

April 24th

Met my brother, his wife and my nephew down on Main St last night at Cheeburger. We sat down and got our drinks while waiting for a buddy of ours to show up. I happened to look out the window and saw some guy in a green tshirt walking by. Thought I recognized his face but really couldn't place where from. As he walked into the front door, my brother and I both noticed that he was OC. As the gentleman briefly talked w/ one of the waitresses about parking (I believe), those rusty gears in my head started turning. He left but returned shortly with some company. I thought that I recognized one of the ladies with him as well. Suddenly I realized it was Myopic. I remembered being introduced to him and Mary at the Bertucci's meeting but I'm pretty bad with names (at first :mrgreen: ) They sat on the other side of the restaurant out of my view so I went over and said Howdy and re-introduced myself.

Was great re-meeting you and your wife, sir. Hope that y'all had a good night, good food and to see y'all around sometime. My sister-in-law challenged me to the Pounder. I ate it all but I haven't eaten anything else since last night. X_X
 #84789  by Amy Blackthorn

myopicvisionary wrote:Yeah, I was early and got missed!

Are you sure that's the case? It's easier to pick on a cute blonde than a strapping gentleman like yourself.
 #84926  by Kuntryboy816

April 28th

Headed to the 13/40 Walmart Sunday. I needed to pick up a pair of jeans and some black casual slacks. I had 2 people kinda give me the 2nd glance as I was walking up towards the front door. I walked in, grabbed a cart and headed for the mens-wear department. Spent about 25 mins perusing the racks then headed over to the fitting rooms. I greeted the attendant and informed her that I had 4 items I needed to try on. When she got up to unlock the door she glanced down at my hip but no reaction. Tried on my items and thanked the attendant. Truthfully, I fully expected to find an officer or security waiting for me when I came out of the fitting room but nothing happened. I headed back to the men's dept and after putting back 3 of the items and picking up a shirt, I decided to do a lil perusing.

Walked toward the back corner of the store and looked at some boots. Then headed across the back 40. Stopped in electronics, housewares, sporting goods (some shotgun ammo & mostly bare shelves) and then automotive. Probably spent about 45 mins doing so then headed to the register. Checked out and nodded to the security officer as I exited. Got one Spock-eye walking out to the Jeep but nothing said. I still need to find some casual slacks so I'm thinking Target on Rt. 202..... and then Traitor Joe's. :troll:
 #84942  by jslacker

Kuntryboy816 wrote: .... and then Traitor Joe's. :troll:
:pointlaugh: :troll:

I love it!
 #84968  by Kuntryboy816

Dean coined the term "Traitor Joes" back in the original postings about that place. I's jus borrows it frum hims... ;)