You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #80873  by sampson13

I have a little bit of a backlog of my OC but I have interacted with an attendant at a gas station I frequent and he asked me about OC and I started to explain DE law and all that and a day or two later dropped of some print outs with OC and deloc.org info for him and next time he said his girl was reading my info and now wants to OC and wants a pink holster.,Positive. Met an elderly guy in Harbor freight who approached me due to my firearm and found out he's been CCing for over 40 years,this guy could be your sweet ol' grandpa....Positive. was in Mcd's at midway and a man who said he was a Viet Nam Vet and involved in th TeT Offensive and also currently going through the CCDW process approached me and we had a nice bit of conversation about firearms and carry options....Positive. Was in Staples Prices corner and the cashier first noticed my Tatts and then my OC and so as usual I started to educate and she was taking notes and enthusiastic to be a part and also gave her the deloc.org info....Positive,...AGAIN! we have alot of friends and supporters out there and so we just need to reach them and grow along the way.
 #80897  by Kuntryboy816

sampson13 wrote: ...we have alot of friends and supporters out there and so we just need to reach them and grow along the way.
Agreed! I have to make it a point to print off some of the flyers and start carrying 1 or 2 w/ me for upcoming encounters. BTW, what gas station was that where you were talking to the attendant?