You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #91087  by WVisHome

9-19-13

Went to Target at the corner of 202 and Naamans Rd.

Was in there for about an hour. Nobody seemed to care.
 #91138  by WVisHome

9-20-13

Was in need of a cooler for tailgating the WVU-UMD game (don't ask how it went, please).

Ended up at the Brandywine Dicks. I noticed the greeter "noticed" me, but he never said anything. I wasn't happy with the selection, so we decided to try Target....which had even less to choose from.

So, we ended up going back and buying one at Dicks. While checking out, the greeter walked over and asked "Excuse me..." (in the back of my mind I was like, here we go) "...I was just wondering if you get hassled about carrying a lot? My buddy carries and he gets stopped all the time."

I told him other than the 2 instances (Christiana Mall and First State Lanes), I hadn't been hassled much at all.

We chatted for a minute and then I was on my way.
 #98998  by WVisHome

Couple new places worth writing about.

Went to Cabela's...like others, no issue. Then Michael's around the corner, no issues there either.

Stopped at the Doghouse on my way home, no looks/words their either.
 #100067  by WVisHome

This past weekend I went to TD Bank and Wells Fargo on 202 in north Wilmington. The wife was nervous but no issues at either place.

Then went shopping at Target at 202/Naamans. Not a word was said.
 #100113  by TexasJay

WVisHome wrote:This past weekend I went to TD Bank and Wells Fargo on 202 in north Wilmington. The wife was nervous but no issues at either place.

Then went shopping at Target at 202/Naamans. Not a word was said.
How is it that I'm at these places all the time and never see anyone else carrying? Ha