You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #90144  by Maintenance Guy

Went to Star bucks this morning. no issues. Was there for about an hour with my strong side showing. Left there and went to Dunk'n donuts to get a sandwich. (didn't know that starbucks doesn't have sandwiches) Nothing said in DD. Came home and took a load off my hip. (that Hi Point is heavy but I still like it)
 #90154  by Amy Blackthorn

Which one did you go to? I've had awesome sandwiches at Starbucks. ;)

I bought three drinks there today. (I never really go there since I don't do coffee or caffeine.
 #90194  by Maintenance Guy

Hi Amy Happy Birthday!!!! I went to the star bucks on Kirkwood Hwy. Just in front of the Best Buy. I didn't see a menue for sandwiches. Just seen some things in the show case that I couldn't really identify. They weren't moving but may have recently. :D
 #90199  by WVisHome

It only gets easier my friend...I only started a couple months ago and it's second nature at this point.
 #90236  by Maintenance Guy

Thank you for the support. I'm not really sure why this feels strange. After all it is a Right. I was carring guns since I was 7. Mostly BB guns in the country but I never felt scared or out of place. I guess all this anti BS was starting to get to me and almost made me believe I was wrong or at least different. I am SOOOO glad I found this site. I never knew that it was legal to OC in public places.
I know now and trust me, I will exercise my rights.