You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #94054  by Fishhunter911

+1 for Viper98. Great pricing, service and all around good guy!
 #94061  by spillanej

+3 for viper... he's the best.
 #94110  by Boots

+4 for viper98.
 #94288  by spillanej

Boots wrote:+4 for viper98.
Deloc is secretly a mass marketing campaign for federal firearm. And it's so worth it lol.
 #94883  by spillanej

I've begun to realize that most of my extreme cold weather gear is just that.. ECWS gear. I accidentally took a tactical trip to Walmart, unbeknownst to me I appear to be a one man super-swat navy seal team to everyone else. Utilized a drop rig for holstering and another for mag pouches so that I could wear more clothes. Literally everyone in Walmart looked at me twice. Score one for the balaclava... draws attention, but my face was never so warm ever.. and my face has been on fire at least three times.
 #94889  by TexasJay

Ah...the tacticool drop leg rig. Probably not the best for OC. Freaks people out and increases chances for MWAG calls. Don't want the popo to show up and arrest you for "disorderly conduct" like they did that guy in Texas. I'm still shaking my head about that because its my home town.
 #94896  by adrianspeeder

spillanej wrote:...Literally everyone in Walmart looked at me twice. Score one for the balaclava... draws attention...
That seems to me to be undesirable unwanted attention for the open carry community. Why is this a score? If I was there, and saw that outfit I'd probably leave the area.

Adrianspeeder