You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #89995  by sanman9781

OC'd during a craigslist transaction at a local shopping center...got a nod & a smile from a woman who was getting into an SUV with her son as I was leaning against the trunk of my car while waiting for the other party to show...needless to say, the craigslist deal went down rather smoothly as well...I need to do this more often... :D
 #90009  by Kuntryboy816

Awesome. Did the CL person react at all when they saw you carrying?
 #90034  by sanman9781

well, I did notice them noticing that I was carrying but nothing over the top...they seemed like nice enough guys to begin with anyway...
 #90061  by dean

I use CL on a regular basis and carry whenever I'm meeting someone. I met a guy over the summer who CCs when I was picking up some manure.
 #90072  by SasquatchAF

Congrats on a smooth and successful OC. Over time the big neon arrow some people think is over their head will fade and it will feel natural.
 #90202  by WVisHome

SasquatchAF wrote:Congrats on a smooth and successful OC. Over time the big neon arrow some people think is over their head will fade and it will feel natural.

:applause: