You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #90480  by Kuntryboy816

Taurus247 wrote:
Pjd832 wrote:
Taurus247 wrote:I agree... Shooters choice in dover... hmm...
Speaking of them...I remember one time a couple yrs ago was passing by there while cc ing having never been there stopped in to check it out and run a box through my cc.....guy wigged out on me.... So I took my money and left lol
Yea they are asses there. Noticing the HUGE sign out front that says no loaded firearms allowed I went in and asked if I could bring in a revolver I was looking to sell and the guy told me at least five time to make sure it was unloaded. All their stuff is over priced anyway so I go to vipers. Hes never said anything to me about carrying. :D
That's probably because, when SHTF, Viper and many others would rather have a brother in arms instead of another person to protect! I don't get the whole no carrying into a gun store. :banghead:
 #90499  by Amy Blackthorn

Kuntryboy816 wrote: That's probably because, when SHTF, Viper and many others would rather have a brother in arms instead of another person to protect!
Or Sister.
 #90508  by Kuntryboy816

Amy Blackthorn wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote: That's probably because, when SHTF, Viper and many others would rather have a brother in arms instead of another person to protect!
Or Sister.
Touche'! No discrimination in my book! 8-)
 #90510  by DMac

I know that Shooter's Choice was not the original subject of this thread, but I can't resist citing an example of how nutty they are there. I went there 2-3 years ago because I wanted to run a few rounds through my Glock 23. I was CCing and had a 50 round box of .40s in my hand. As I was signing up to shoot, I told the clerk I had a Glock 23 and patted my side. He completely freaked out. As he was spouting off about the dangers of bringing in loaded weapons, I took out my retired LEO badge and ID, showed it to him and told that him he needed to calm down. He said that didn't matter to him one bit that I was a retired LEO. He continued to rant about safety issues and that NO ONE was allowed to carry a loaded weapon inside the store.

I asked him if a state police officer came in, in uniform, to shoot a few rounds, if he would demand that he disarm before entering the building. He said that he would, because NO ONE was exempt from their policy. I told him that I would then be surprised if any LEOs would ever come in at all. I also assured him that any who did choose to come in were certainly carrying BUGs that they just didn't mention to him, because there just aren't many police officers stupid enough to disarm themselves in that manner. I wished him a good day, told him that I would not be back, and that I would not be recommending the place to anyone else because of their policy which was, in my opinion, both anti second amendment and anti law enforcement. I've never been back since and I've discouraged many people from going there. I do wonder if they still have the same policy about LEOs carrying.