You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #94563  by viper98

thank you guys and gal.....I agree with the above statement...if you do business with me or not is not the important thing...it's doing business with someone who has your back...One day that will be very important.....

It's a shame that some of you forget so quickly what dick's and others did...you forget that walmart stopped selling guns because they did not want to do transfers and have a bunch of guns and gun guys running through the store......

Many of you forget and run in there grabbing at any ammo they have like a dollar or two difference will make it or break it.......ooh i went to dover walmart and found 9mm i saved a whole dollar or two and spent $20 in gas....and your time?

stand up and vote with your wallet....enough is enough.....
 #94569  by TexasJay

viper98 wrote:thank you guys and gal.....I agree with the above statement...if you do business with me or not is not the important thing...it's doing business with someone who has your back...One day that will be very important.....

It's a shame that some of you forget so quickly what dick's and others did...you forget that walmart stopped selling guns because they did not want to do transfers and have a bunch of guns and gun guys running through the store......

Many of you forget and run in there grabbing at any ammo they have like a dollar or two difference will make it or break it.......ooh i went to dover walmart and found 9mm i saved a whole dollar or two and spent $20 in gas....and your time?

^^^Best FFL in the business right here. I'll gladly pay the difference in a small business versus a big box store for small business "got your back" attitude.
 #94572  by photog

viper98 wrote:thank you guys and gal.....I agree with the above statement...if you do business with me or not is not the important thing...it's doing business with someone who has your back...One day that will be very important.....

AMEN!!! I could not have said that better myself! Go to Viper98, the selection and prices are better anyway!!
 #94578  by cj45lc

stand up and vote with your wallet...enough is enough...

+1000...folks are so quick to forget
 #94648  by spillanej

You've got my vote.. what office are you gonna run for?
 #94649  by GreaseMonkey

:applause: