You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #96422  by MattyK17

Went last Thursday to get a glock 19. I'm s firefighter so the blue label program gives me over $100 off. Well I was disappointed when they came back eith a 3 day wait. Which had me anxious. It was over the weekend which sucked. Anyway picked it up yesterday. Went home, loaded a clip of hornady self defense rounds and headed to concord mall. Got a couple stares but nothing more then that. Even walked by the security office to use the bathroom. Eventually gonna go for my conceled, but until then I'll openly carry
 #96424  by NCC

Participation is a wonderful thing. Don't take this the wrong way here, but this prompts me to ask some questions. But first, let me tell you that it is a magazine (mag, if you must), only movie stars have clips.

Why was there a 3 day wait? I presume it was because they had to order it.

Now on to the meat and potatoes.

You took a brand new gun, that has never been cleaned and oiled, that you have never shot before, loaded it with rounds that you had no idea if it would reliably feed, and then went to the mall.

Why did you do this?
 #96425  by MattyK17

Sorry mags* lol

Background check was held for 3 days. Don't know why, clean record.

I left out that I went to target master in between. Fired 200 rounds of Remington. Cleaned it after.

Left it out due to the fact I didn't oc to target master
 #96426  by NCC

OK. That is why I asked so kindly. (I was getting ready to call the men the the white coats and send the to your house for a pick up.)
 #96427  by MattyK17

Lol I have been around guns. I know better. Just wanted to post my open carry expirience. But thanks for the feed back! All in good fun
 #96430  by Owen

Welcome! Congrats on your first time! :applause:
 #96470  by Kuntryboy816

Welcome! What FD are you with?