You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #98688  by Kuntryboy816

Owen wrote:
NCC wrote:
Dugan wrote:I work in NJ, so Im just going off that haha.
I am so sorry you have to do that. I escaped the communists in 1987.

Do you know why the toll is on the DE side? Cuz no one would pay to go to NJ, but they would pay to get out.
Escape from NJ! It could be a movie.

I figure in a SHTF situation I'll be heading to the armory to "volunteer"! ;) It's good to know the range officers!
They did... it's called Red Dawn. :troll:
 #98695  by Dugan

Kuntryboy816 wrote: They did... it's called Red Dawn. :troll:
sheitt if red dawn happened... the only thing in NJ they would have to worry about is some wannabe rednecks in SJ with a few shotguns. Only a few people i know have a surplus. And in North NJ they would have to only worry about illegally owned side shooting glocks... hehe
 #98701  by astro_wanabe

NCC wrote:I thought DE was one of the states where this was settled.

I think that it is legal for you to lock your weapon in your car even though the car is parked on the employer's property (owned or leased by them).

Anyone, am I wrong here?
No, Delaware is not one of the states with such a law.
 #98702  by NCC

Good to know. I have spent the last hour going back and forth with my Rep. in emails. (Yes, he actually responds to me and usually quickly.) I hope to get him to introduce this in the next session. I'll let you know how it goes.
 #98727  by TexasJay

Dugan wrote:
Kuntryboy816 wrote: They did... it's called Red Dawn. :troll:
sheitt if red dawn happened... the only thing in NJ they would have to worry about is some wannabe rednecks in SJ with a few shotguns. Only a few people i know have a surplus. And in North NJ they would have to only worry about illegally owned side shooting glocks... hehe
With homeboi nite sights?
 #98756  by Thargon

Sun May 25th: Dropped the wife off at work and then me and my 3 year old went to Acme Suburban Plaza to pick up some watermelon and ribs. Thanks to Amy being there all the time, I don't think anyone even noticed I was carrying. :D Was really helpful trying to keep a 3 year old out of trouble, made me worry less about anyone seeing the gun and more about him not destroying the store.
 #98810  by Thargon

Memorial day: Took the wife and son to Home Depot Suburban Plaza to get a new key made (How my wife ended up talking me into getting her 3 new houseplants I'm not sure). The 2 teenagers collecting carts outside did a few double takes and started talking when they saw my gun, other then that no one seemed to notice.
From there we went too Acme, once again no one said anything or seemed to notice. Until we got back to our car. My dog had decided she was driving so I had to get her out of the car and walk her back to the backseat. As I did that the couple getting to the car next to ours reached their car. The woman just jumped in and didn't seem to care, the guy seemed slightly nervous. Dunno if it was the gun or my viscous 60 lb lapdog (Amstaff/Ridgeback mix). I just wished them both a nice day and got in the car.
 #98812  by harr2969

For my day I was o/c at the home Depot by the airport & BJ's... Having a key made. No issues and no noticeable reactions.
 #98818  by Dugan

harr2969 wrote:For my day I was o/c at the home Depot by the airport & BJ's... Having a key made. No issues and no noticeable reactions.
Im always in there OCing, Ive never once had an issue. Except for the friendly "We can help you remodel your kitchen" person... My girlfriend said ok.. I walked away.