You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
 #98843  by Thargon

Tuesday May 27th: Went to get some gas at the Wawa on Kirkwood Highway, a lot of ppl getting gas but no strange looks from anyone. From there stopped at Simon's Eye on Main Street to pick up my new glasses, again no one said anything or seemed to notice. Finally stopped at the Rite Aid on New London Rd for some milk. You kid at the register did a double take but other then that no issues there either.
 #98914  by Thargon

Thursday May 29th: Took the wife and son to Hibachi Grill & Supreme Sushi Buffet on Kirkwood Hwy for lunch. Nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of ppl and no one said anything that I noticed. My wife said she overheard some ppl next too us talking about me oc:ing while I was getting food. But she couldn't make out if they were pro or anti. Either way, we had a nice lunch.
Saw at least one more person in there that was carrying, but didn't get a chance to talk.
Tonight, it's Walmart Middletown, which I understand has been iffy in the past to some ppl. Good thing is I work right across from it so I'm in there a few times a week after work (5am), so most know me by now.
 #98926  by Dugan

Thargon wrote:Thursday May 29th: Took the wife and son to Hibachi Grill & Supreme Sushi Buffet on Kirkwood Hwy for lunch. Nothing out of the ordinary. A lot of ppl and no one said anything that I noticed. My wife said she overheard some ppl next too us talking about me oc:ing while I was getting food. But she couldn't make out if they were pro or anti. Either way, we had a nice lunch.
Saw at least one more person in there that was carrying, but didn't get a chance to talk.
Tonight, it's Walmart Middletown, which I understand has been iffy in the past to some ppl. Good thing is I work right across from it so I'm in there a few times a week after work (5am), so most know me by now.
I believe thats the buffet we have had many meetings at before. Love that place.
 #98967  by Boots

Dugan wrote:I believe thats the buffet we have had many meetings at before. Love that place.
We go to Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet in Peoples Plaza off U.S. Route 40.
 #99033  by Thargon

Sunday June 1st: Went with the wife and some of her co-workers for a late dinner at Applebee's over by Christiana Hospital. Place was pretty full but no one said anything. A few of the ppl at the bar kept rubber necking when we first walked in but that was it.
Still feels like I have a neon sign above me, but it's getting duller each day and I am getting pretty comfortable carrying everywhere. Almost starting to feel weird when it's not on my hip.
 #99049  by WPCatfish

Boots wrote:
Dugan wrote:I believe thats the buffet we have had many meetings at before. Love that place.
We go to Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet in Peoples Plaza off U.S. Route 40.

We have gone to the Kirkwood Highway one before though, just not lately.
 #99064  by Boots

WPCatfish wrote: ... We have gone to the Kirkwood Highway one before though, just not lately.
Hmmm ... I must have missed that one. But I don't know that we've had "many meetings" at that location as Dugan said.

However, we have had quite a few at the Peoples Plaza location.
 #99074  by Dugan

Boots wrote:
WPCatfish wrote: ... We have gone to the Kirkwood Highway one before though, just not lately.
Hmmm ... I must have missed that one. But I don't know that we've had "many meetings" at that location as Dugan said.

However, we have had quite a few at the Peoples Plaza location.
The names sounded close... haha remember I am recently from NJ soo... :troll:
 #99182  by Thargon

Sat June 7th: So over the last few days I have been to Walmart Middletown, Wawa on Kirkwood, Wawa on Route 4 (Omega), Royal Farms on 72/Old Baltimore Pike and no issues what so ever anywhere.
 #99416  by Thargon

Sunday June 15th: Went to Shoprite in Brookside to get some stuff for dinner, as usual no issues. Over the past week I have been to Royal Farms Rt 72/Old Baltimore Pike for gas, Walmart in Middletown twice and Wawa at Omega. Was asked by the girl at the register at wawa what gun and caliber I carried. She said she only had a shotgun for hunting and it was a bit bulky to carry around so she was thinking of getting a handgun. This was at like 4 am Sat morning and she works nights. So I can understand wanting some protection.