You may start a topic here for an Open Carry Log -- a place to relay places and any events which may occur.
  by Piazza

Eh, you know what I mean.
  by Dugan

Im 25 and I carry whenever im home or in DE at any time.

99% of the time im wearing tshirt and shorts and boots, or jeans and same combo.

Also usually accompany my dress with grease, sweat, dirt, etc. I run an auto shop what else can you expect :).

Never had a true negative encounter yet. Just made to disarm once in all of my OC.

Edit: Oh I forgot I had a beard about 8in down from my face too and i ride a motorcycle.
And you think your gonna have issues? hahahaha

Good luck man
  by Owen

I think my post was misinterpreted. I don't think you should dress "nice" by some external societal standard. I meant just dress the way that makes you feel confident and comfortable. I believe that humans do judge based on the "vibe" we get from someone. If you feel confident and comfortable it comes through and I believe people will take you more seriously.
  by captainrivera

thank you guys for all your support. im currently waiting for my holster to come in for my Walther PPQ. I Would like to go with someone that's close to me for my first OC Experience so I can feel more comfortable.
  by 9mmjohn

I'm also new to this forum and new OC as well. However I will be in the Christiana Cabelas tonight around 7 for my first OC if anyone would care to join and chat.
  by Dugan

9mmjohn wrote:I'm also new to this forum and new OC as well. However I will be in the Christiana Cabelas tonight around 7 for my first OC if anyone would care to join and chat.
This is prob the best place, next to walmart, to get rid of the butterflies. I mean cmon haha.
  by Kuntryboy816

Post up on here if you want some company for an outing or just to hang out and OC. Lots of us here would be willing to do so.
  by ptlion

I've been OC'ing for about 7 months or so now. As everyone has stated, this group has been very helpful with information and generally making me feel quite comfortable about OC'ing..er...although, I haven't (that I know of) met anyone from DELOC yet. I'm not yet 100% comfortable carrying everywhere (haven't carried in my local bank yet) but in general it has become second nature and I feel naked without my firearm. I'd say the most important things to learn are the laws that put you in ambiguous situations (OC'ing in your car, not OC'ing in a gun free zone, how to handle anti gun people and places, Dover carrying, etc.). Trust me, you'll get more comfortable carrying....just be sure not to get complacent.
  by Piazza

Anyone want to accompany me to Cabela's for walk this evening?
  by Bigcountry

Piazza wrote:Anyone want to accompany me to Cabela's for walk this evening?

Wish I woulda seen this earlier I def would've!